So far, we have been writing articles about Android apps for PC. But from today onwards, we are coming up with a new series of articles, that will be about Android apps for Mac OS.
So in our first post of this Android apps for Mac OS series, we will write about Whatsapp. Whatsapp is the most popular messenger in today’s world. It has millions of users around the world.
Whatsapp is available for majority of smartphones. But unfortunately, Whatsapp doesn’t have a PC/MAC version.
So in today’s post, we are going to learn that how can we use Whatsapp on our Mac.
In order to run Whatsapp on our Mac, we will need to have an Android emulator. there are several emulators available over the web.
But we recommend you to download BlueStacks. BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulator and is free to download.
Steps to download BluesStacks emulator for Mac.
- Download BlueStacks for Mac from here.
- Once downloaded, install it to your Mac.
- Keep in mind that it requires Apple MAC with at least OSX 10.
Steps to download Whatsapp for Mac.
- Download the Whatsapp APK from here.
- Alternatively, you can also download Whatsapp by using the search feature of BlueStacks.
- Install Whatsapp on your Mac.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Whatsapp on your Mac.
Verify and Configure your WhatsApp Mac Installation.
- After you have installed WhatsApp on your Mac.
- Open WhatsApp on your Apple Mac.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Whatsapp messenger.
- Enter your country code and then your mobile number which you would like to use with Whatsapp.
- Whatsapp will then send a verification code to the registered mobile number.
- This text message or phone verification will be delivered shortly.
- Enter the 6 digit verification code.
- If you have not received the verification code, you can use the Call me option. You will get a call from WhatsApp with the verification code. Type that code in and WhatsApp should now be verified.
Do let us know if you find any problem in installing Whatsapp for your Mac.